I know....nobody can believe it. Yes, we are alive and kicking!!! Here are some pictures from our Easter fun!
Hailee is such a good sister, she would always point out eggs for Kallie. 
Basket Fun! Thank heaven for the Easter Bunny replenishing our summer fun! (Bubbles and sidewalk chalk...which only lasts half way through the summer! You think the Easter Bunny would learn...maybe next year!)
This is Kallie hiding behind the couch stuffing as many chocolate eggs in her mouth as she can after I had told her no more...hard to resist that face
The Girls after all their fun!
They loved their dresses, I think they look so cute! All in all it was a good day, hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
Natilee enjoying the commotion all around! Who do you think she looks like?
Kallie finding an egg next to Oliver "Our Pet Cat". (Yes, he is battery operated. Since it is the closest thing we will ever get, because Taz does not allow "wild animals"! Looks pretty real though doesn't it!?!








9 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how old Natalie is already! Your girls are so beautiful! Hope we see you guys soon!
Love you all
Mel
I agree, your girls are gorgeous!! They're hair is always perfect too!! I don't know how you do it?! Don't forget tomorrow is play group ;) at 10:30
OH MY HECK! The picture of the girls in their dresses is absolutley ADORABLE! How cute are they? I just can't get over it. Looks like the Easter Bunny did really well this year! Good job!
They look like they had so much fun. And I still sneak some chocolate while hiding somewhere so no one can see. I never grow out of it. They look so cute in there easter dresses!
You blogged! Hooray! The girls are so stinking cute! I hope I can come play with bubbles and sidewalk chalk one of these days!
O Aimee I am in love with all the new pics! And will you please come give me some pointers with Layla's hair? The poor girl never has anything done with it!
The look cute in all their easter clothes!
How fun! Your girls are really cute!! And I am glad you posted new pics!
AMOS..your girls are silly:) and that lil Natalie..i think she looks just like Kali:)
Post a Comment