This is the result of letting Kallie (my 2 1/2 year old) play with markers while mommy tended to baby Nati. Not only did she want to wear her "artwork" she also felt it necessary to leave her mark on the wall. Never a dull moment in the Cherry Household.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh my heck I busted out laughing when I saw this picture. Her face is priceless! Too cute.
Well, my dear, be grateful she didn't do that to the baby...Seth did that to Ian all over his face when Ian was just a couple months old. I nearly FREAKED out! Thank heaven for washable markers.
Oh she looks so sad. Did her mommy yell at her? I sure hope not.
hahah what a cute lil sad face...well at least shes a creative young soul...
I love her!!!! You are so lucky to have these little artsy angels! I am just so happy I at least got one!!
HA! just be grateful you don't have boys. little boys are much more creative with WHAT to color, if you know what i mean. and then they think it is hilarious that THAT is blue/red/green etc.
Post a Comment