She is so cute Aimee!!! All your girls are so cute and very sweet... just like their mommy. Thanks for letting me hold her. I bet she's changing a lot since she's already almost a MONTH old... how does it go by so fast??? I must come and see her again...
Congrats! i did'nt even know you were pregnant, she is adorable! hey my blog is private now if you want me to add you send me your e-mail address( hill-ster@hotmail.com)
YEAH!!!! I am so far behind I am now just catching up on your blog! I am so happy you have a computer because I would check and check and thought perhaps this blogging business just wasn't for you. But alas I was wrong! So lucky me!!
O and I know I am the worst friend ever because I totally forgot you were pregnant and my sister Amy just reminded me a couple of months ago. She is so so so so so beautiful!
12 comments:
YEAH! I have been waiting for you to update your blog now that you have a computer and the internet! Baby Natilee is so dang cute!
Congrats Cherry Family!! She is beautiful. Tell Taz no worries - girls are wonderful :) Ask my dad - he had 4 of them!!
She is so cute Aimee!!! All your girls are so cute and very sweet... just like their mommy. Thanks for letting me hold her. I bet she's changing a lot since she's already almost a MONTH old... how does it go by so fast??? I must come and see her again...
OOh, Pictures! So very cute. When is my family going to stop coughing so we can play??? She is such a sweet baby. Hope things are going well with you.
Congrats on the new baby! that is awesome! The new baby is really cute!
Oh how cute she is! I can't believe how big Kallie looks! So so cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
congrats aimee. just think of all the money you will save recycling clothes from one to the next.
at least until they hit high school.
Congrats! i did'nt even know you were pregnant, she is adorable! hey my blog is private now if you want me to add you send me your e-mail address( hill-ster@hotmail.com)
Cute Cute!! I need to see that little baby ASAP!?!
YEAH!!!! I am so far behind I am now just catching up on your blog! I am so happy you have a computer because I would check and check and thought perhaps this blogging business just wasn't for you. But alas I was wrong! So lucky me!!
O and I know I am the worst friend ever because I totally forgot you were pregnant and my sister Amy just reminded me a couple of months ago. She is so so so so so beautiful!
Congrats on the baby girl! I am so jealous!! She looks adorable.
Post a Comment