Friday, April 25, 2008

Look everyone, we've joined the  blogging world!!  (With the help of my oldest and dearest and bestest friend Lindsay that is!)  Stay tuned for some more posts that will give you a glimpse into the lives of The Cherry's!

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Amos, you are so kind to say such nice things about me! I can't wait for your blog!!

Hollie said...

AIM-os!! what the dealio-yo! bout time "you" started this thing:) now i can stalk you!!

Jordan & Kara said...

Hey Amy!!! How are you? It has been forever since I have seen you. Your little girls are so cute!! Check out our blog at jordanandkara.blogspot.com. I hope everything is going good for you guys:)

The Stanger Fam said...

Aimee! I found your blog through someone elses, and I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world! Jed & I have a private blog so let me know what your email is then you can check out my blog!

Ticey said...

Aimee I am so happy you joined the blogging world!! I will keep checking frequently!!

Stacy said...

Hey Aimee, i'm glad you joined the blogging worl! I can't wait until you get some pics up!

Wray Family said...

Hey Aimee it's Erin (Flinders)... I now have a blog too, so here it is adamanderinwray.blogspot.com

The Coopers said...

Hey Hey Hey! How come you didn't give me your blog sooner. Well anyway its good that I am stalker and found you! Love ya tons
Mel

The Coopers said...

hey when is Taz bday, and yours too aimee I know i am a loser for not knowing.
mel

Mugsy said...

Yeah Amy and Taz! Now we can keep in touch better! For some reason i can't see your pictures. Well I had to our blog private so if you want to be on it just send me or Josh your email Love you guys! meg

Becky Hill said...

hey aimee it's becky hill (covington) i dont know if you remember me from high school but we used to hang out.anyways i thought id say hi my blog is dbhill.blogspot.com,hope everything is going good.

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH! What a cute family, luckily you take after your older and wiser sister.....oops but your still not as beautiful as me..... Maybe one day you'll be lucky....
Love, -Me